Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Educents Back To School BLOWOUT SALE

BTS_Newsletter

"Back to school... back to school.... to prove to dad, that I'm not a fool" ... ok ok so I know none of us are fools... but it is back to school time... and while I am sure some most (all?) of you don't want summer to end and are saying:

I know deep down you are excited for the start of a new year! I know a lot of my friends are heading back to school this week or next.. and I also know a lot still have a month left. Where ever you may be in your "getting ready for back to school time" mentality, you will want to stop what you are doing and take a minute to read up about this amazing blowout sale educents is having!  


 I am so excited to announce that Educents.com is having a HUGE back-to-school blowout sale and I am going to be featured in one of the curriculum bundles! From July 30 - August 2 (Wednesday - Saturday), they are bringing back all of their favorite and most popular bundles for INSTANT download at up to 77% OFF! There is something for everyone and it is their BIGGEST sale of the year! Take a peak into what is on sale! Tell your friends, because there is something for everyone who teaches children in PreK-8th grade!

You will be able to find some amazing items in this management and class decor set that my Pirate Pop class decor set is featured in.
Management, Decor, & Organization Bundle - 76% OFF
Management(allgrades)

Here are a few pictures of things that are included in my Pirate Pop decor set. 

Sound Check and NOISE chart. 
Desk Name Tags
Word Wall title and letters
Subject labels- these could also be used for schedule boards
Days of the week labels (there is a whole set of days, months, numbers for calendars, but I used them for my drawers)
Numbers (in a few different styles)- these are my library check out sticks- students placed this in the spot they got a book from so they knew exactly where the book belonged when they finished
Along with my pirate pop decor set you will find a plethora of other amazing things that will help you throughout the year. There is so much goodness in this one bundle that I don't think I could pick just one. There are some amazing resources to get your behavior plan up and running from the get go, guided reading forms, word wall cards, I could go on and on. A $46 value for only $10.99!! AND if you haven't signed up yet, you can use this link through the rest of July to get $5 in edubucks. That makes this bundle $5.99!!!

BUT... this is not the only bundle on sale for this big blowout sale! You can go to the main educents page to find more bundles in grades ranging from PreK through 8!! Because this is a 3rd grade blog and the majority of my readers teach around 3rd grade, I just want to share a few of the bundles that might help you this year. (Don't forget, if you teach other grades, go to the main site because I promise there is great stuff to be had for you too!)

School Year Curriculum Bundle (Grades 2-3) - 74% OFF

Grades2-3

Poetry Curriculum & Activities Bundle (Grades 2-6) - 75% OFF

Peotry

Tricky Math Curriculum Bundle (Grades 3-5) - 69% OFF

  Grades3-5(trickymath)

Don't Miss It!

And after you finish shopping this amazing sale you will be all...

(or woman)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...