Monday, May 13, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted Linky

I am so glad Latoya has these linkys because I have been in a major slump lately when it comes to blogging. I am trying to get my exhaustion under control but it just isn't happening. I am hoping once school is out I can get things back on track. 7 more days with students, 1 admin day, but who is counting?! Anyways...
This week's linky is short and sweet...three questions

1. What made you decide to become a teacher?
When I was in first grade I decided I wanted to be a teacher. I had an amazing teacher and I wanted to be just like her when I grew up. I strayed away from teaching for a semester in college and was majoring in communications, but decided it wasn't as valuable and rewarding. So I went right into education after that first semester.

2. What has been your most rewarding experience as a teacher?
I don't have one specific moment that stands out that much to me. Maybe that makes me weird, but I feel like everyday there is SOMETHING rewarding. Whether it is big or small, you will see something positive in your day as a teacher. I think overall the fact that we have such a rewarding profession daily IS the most rewarding experience.

3. If you were not a teacher what would you be?
Something that pays me to read. A book editor/publisher? Or... somebody pretty important in Disney World. Working in the happiest place on earth would be pretty darn cool if ya ask me.

Be sure to click the image above and link up with Latoya!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girl!
    Long time..no talk! How are things? Guess what? I'm moving to kindergarten next year! I got an opportunity at a new school with a great staff that I just couldn't pass up. I'm still planning on making third grade products too though because I will miss it. We need to trade some units again soon...just take a look at my store and see if there's anything you want. It's good to talk to you again...take care and keep in touch!

    Stephanie Ann
    Sparkling in Third Grade

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...