Saturday, February 28, 2015

Slim Down Saturday February 28, 2015

Is anyone even still around for this? I realize I kinda gave it up this month. I had posts ready to go but I never got them out. I haven't been the best about working out lately, mainly because I am just tired. Seriously. And cold. I am so sick of the cold! But I am making it my goal, once again, to get my butt back to the gym and work out. I only went once this week and only because my 3 year old dragged me. Literally- SHE wanted to go because she wanted to play in the kids area with the other kids. I dragged my butt there and was glad I did but then one thing after another came up and I never went. I can ONLY go between 430-830 because that is when the child center is open, so I try to stay at work until 4:15 and then go.... because once I am home, I am not going to go back out. I get too relaxed. It's just how I function. Anyways, I am making it my goal to go back to 3 days a week.
Even with only going once, I did lose a pound, thanks to eating not too bad I guess. I gave up chips and dip for Lent and haven't been drinking pop a lot lately. I drink it less than once a week. I decided that my goal for next week is to lose another pound. I rarely make "weight loss" goals from week to week because I don't like to but I am thinking maybe it will push me to keep going if I put it out there.

My quote is to be patient. I am the type that gets discouraged when I work out and eat healthy and lose barely anything, if anything at all. And then I get in a funk and give up. I have to be patient and realize that it WILL happen and I WILL like how I look, it just takes time.

Hopefully next week I will be reporting another pound lost! If anyone is around to link up, feel free to join in!




3 comments:

  1. I'm still reading! I should link up with you-- I will someday! :) Keep it up, girl!

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I am still with ya Gina! We have the same goal more exercise. Good for you for not giving up! Just remember that even a little bit of progress is better than no progress. Have a great week!

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still following along even though I'm not participating this time around (6 months pregnant, so the form doesn't quite work for me). Keep up the good work! Even if you're not able to exercise as much, the eating habits are even more important.

    Don't Let the Teacher Stay Up Late

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...