Sunday, February 1, 2015

Slim Down Saturday Jan 31, 2015

Sorry I am a day late here friends! I had planned to get this up yesterday but my best friend and goddaughter came over and visited and then we ran errands and by the time we got home, I decided to stay away from the computer. I assume everyone can understand that. :) But I am here, a day late, with this week's Slim Down Saturday.
This week was not a good one for me. I think I only made it to the gym once or twice. I don't even remember. It was a VERY long week... It was Catholic Schools Week, which in itself is fun but so exhausting! Our kids had so much fun (and so did I) but it tired me out. Not to mention I had an appointment with a new doctor and I disliked him so much that it caused me entirely too much stress. But I am determined to have a better week.
As you can see from my chart, I made no progress. I didn't even have any real positives. I stayed away from pop again all week, which is a plus. I didn't gain so that is another plus. But I also didn't lose. I didn't expect to lose anything being that I didn't workout hardly and that I didn't eat the best. OH but I DID have one positive that just happened that I didn't add to my chart- during our Friday events for Catholic Schools Week, a picture was taken of me from behind (not OF me, I just happened to be IN the picture) and, I didn't HATE the way I looked. I wasn't disgusted. And THAT is a HUGE step!

My goal for this week is to do some type of workout every day. Even if I don't get to the gym each day I am going to try to do some workout at home. I am going to make myself a schedule of what area I want to focus on each day so at least I have something to follow. I was going to buy myself some weights yesterday to use at home on days I don't get to the gym, but I didn't. However, I think I am going to go back today to get them.

I am also debating ONLY tracking my weight at the beginning of each month. I used to do this and it helped make me less discouraged because then the +/- of .2 doesn't phase me as much. I am HOPING that I will have more than a few tenths of a pound each week from now on, but who knows.

If you want to link up, grab the image below and join in. Again, sorry I am a day late this week!!





3 comments:

  1. I agree no gain is much better than a loss. It was a tough week for me too this week. That is a positive about the picture. Good for you. Having a plan of which area you are going to workout each day sounds like a great idea. Taking away the excuse of I don't know what to do. Good luck this week, hang in there!

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  2. No gain is certainly a positive! The Super Bowl made it a tough week/weekend for me too. We can get back on track this week!

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fact that you're still in it and still striving for your goals is a positive! I take my measurements once a month and think that weighing myself less frequently will be good. I forgot to weigh myself this weekend so we'll see what happens Saturday morning.

    Brandi
    Swinging for Success

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...