Saturday, January 24, 2015

Slim Down Saturday Jan. 24, 2015

It has been a pretty rough week for me. Nothing drastically terrible happened, just a bunch of little things adding up. Luckily it didn't affect my habits TOO much. I did have a cheat meal once this week, but I didn't kick myself for it. I enjoyed it and ate everything else healthy. And I am back to where I was 2 weeks ago.

So I lost 2 pounds, which is great. It brought me back to where I was 2 weeks ago. Thankfully! I tracked my food this week to see if maybe even though what I was eating was healthy, it was too much. I, for the most part, ate identical this week to how I ate last week and wasn't over on calories, so I know the weight gain wasn't from that.

I only made it to the gym twice this week but twice is better than no times. And, like I mentioned, I had a cheat meal. After we went to our 3 year old's FIRST parent teacher conference (people, I almost cried because my baby is old enough for parent teacher conferences and report cards) I really wanted a sub. So instead of depriving myself, I got it and split it in half instead of eating the whole thing like I may have in the past.

I managed to stay away from pop all week and at the store yesterday when we were buying pop for our basement fridge, I decided against buying Dr. Pepper (the only kind I drink anymore) so that I don't even have the option to drink it. I have been drinking water 90% of the time and every now and again have snapple. But I want to drink a little more water since I still am not drinking as much as I should be. I am also still hoping to run longer on the treadmill. Some days I have really good days and some days are awful. This week I couldn't last longer than a minute at a time for some reason, when last week I was going 3-4 minutes. But I am going to keep pushing myself this week and see how it goes.

I hope everyone had a great week and enjoys your weekend! If you want to link up, grab the button at the top and the blank template below and join in!
PS- I actually have some educational content posts planned to go... I just have to finish everything on my to do list and I will start them. Hopefully sooner or later!




5 comments:

  1. Great job on not drinking any soda and tracking your food this week! My running endurance can change drastically from week to week too. One week I was able to run the first mile and the next week I could barely run one minute at a time. I have decided to set a mileage goal and then try to have my total time decrease each week. This has worked a lot better for me. Good luck this week!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutting back on drinking soda is so hard. Kudos to you on not buying any to help you cut back. My fridge is still has Diet Dr. Pepper all in it. Now it's half DDP and half water bottles! And good job at running! Don't get discouraged! Just the fact that you are keeping at it is a wonderful accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on making it back down this week, and making the decision to not even buy soda! It's a tough choice to make, especially if you're used to drinking it often.
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job dropping 2 pounds. Sometimes we just need that cheat meal and shouldn't feel guilty about it! I totally agree any times to the gym is better than no times. Good job tracking your food this week and staying away from the pop, especially not even buying it! That's what I have to do to the things that ould tempt me, I won't even keep them in the house. Good luck this week!

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! I'll have to link up this Saturday!

    Pili
    Glitter and Gradebooks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...