Saturday, March 30, 2013

Looking for me?

You can find me over atChristina's Amazing Blogfor a guest post on the juggling act we call teaching and life. Christina is one of my favorite bloggers and I have been a fan of hers since before I even discovered TpT. And now I have the pleasure of posting over there. And if you go check it out, there is a little freebie for you :) (There should be a picture of my colorful lesson plans in the post but I have no idea what happened that it disappeared.)

You can also find one of my products in a giveaway over atThink, Wonder, Teach. Misty also has some other giveaways going on from previous days. Be sure to check those out too.

I hope to return to blogging more regularly this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...