Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Ay yi yi...

That is what I sent my husband tonight after I finished my sentences mini unit and felt like my eyes were about to pop out of my head. I decided a couple nights ago to get moving on my grammar for the next two weeks. I spend two weeks on sentence types. The first week I work on declarative and interrogative and the second week we work on imperative and exclamatory. I spend two weeks to make sure students really familiarize themselves with these "big third grade words"...aka the way they will be asked on THE TEST. And then throughout the year I will constantly use these words and ask for examples. So anyways, I spent the past couple nights working on this mini unit so that I would have some grammar things ready for the next 2 weeks. This is by no means an entire unit. It is NOT all I will do in the next two weeks. But these are just a few of the big things. I listed the unit tonight and am so excited about it. I swear the clipart just makes me smile!
30 pages for $3.00

Included in the mini unit:

Sentence Types posters
Declarative and Interrogative Practice
Imperative and Exclamatory Practice
Class sentence sort
Sentence Sleuth Sorting game
(can be used as a center or with groups)
Paragraph sentence identification assessment
Writing sentences assessment
Multiple choice & matching assessment
Answer Keys

Now... I must go to bed before my eyes really do pop out of my head... the kiddos probably would be a little disgusted by that tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...