Friday, August 17, 2012

Easy Peasy in action

On Thursday my students went for round 2 of Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy. On Wednesday they tried but I completely forgot how S.L.O.W. they are in the beginning of the year. So 45 minutes didn't cut it for writing their 24 sentences/fragments. So I decided to cut the activity in half and some STILL didn't finish in 40 minutes today. And it wasn't the sorting that took them a long time. They are pretty confident when it comes to identifying sentences and fragments. But their writing...yikes! I have decided (now that I have seen my students play the game) that I am going to edit the answer sheet that I made to go with the game and reload it to TpT this weekend. Because I imagine some other teachers will need to modify this activity as well. Here is Easy Peasy in action...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...