Sunday, November 18, 2012

Just a quick post for now...

I don't have much time (again)... we had a sick baby Friday night and now my husband is sick leaving me to take care of a recuperating 1 year old who either is clingy or crazy (she changes her mind on the hour I swear... right now, it's crazy) by myself with a lot of school work to do. But I did want to post because someone DID guess my favorite Christmas movie/special of all time. And that person was...
A lot of people guessed Charlie Brown Christmas... and I do love that one. But Rudolph is my ultimate favorite. Diane was the first to guess. Diane if you see this before I get to your blog to let you know, send me a quick email to thirdgradetidbitsATgmailDOTcom.

In other news... Linda from Curls and a Smile has thrown all of her Thanksgiving items in her TpT store on sale. Be sure to check them out! Here is her store link!

And last but CERTAINLY not least... you have just about 6.5 hours to get entered into my amazing 100 follower giveaway! I am telling you these prizes are amazing!


And that is all I have for you today... I have a ton to do for the little 2 days that I am in school this week... and Monday is a sub plan day (luckily my kids are in support a lot making my plans super easy). But I need to get it done because I have quite a few things I need to get my self in gear and working on pronto!

Oh one last thing... after Thanksgiving we are going to be working on suffixes for spelling. I noticed that making my kids work solely on their words at home just isn't cutting it now. In fact, their grades have gotten so bad that I am mad. So I am now devoting about 30 minutes a day to our spelling lessons. And for that I created this mini unit- Snowy Suffixes. I will do a blog post about it later on, but just wanted to share just in case anyone is in need of some suffix work!
Ok, that is all for real now! I will announce the winners of the giveaway tomorrow! Good Luck!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...