Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Candy Corn Plurals Freebie

This was originally intended to be freebie #3 offered for two days only, but I changed my mind and decided to just make it a freebie for always. It is just a simple worksheet where students have to turn the fall/Halloween themed singular nouns into plural nouns. After they finish they can color in the candy corn. Too often we don't have time for the fun stuff so at least this way students can color. It can also be used as homework. I am using it for a quick review since most of my students are pretty good with making nouns plural.
Again, I have no idea why that black line is down the right side but if anyone can help me I would appreciate it!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute Gina! I'll be using this next week. Thank you so much!
    Tracey
    Third Grade All Stars

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...