Wednesday, July 3, 2013
It's my official FIRST BLOGGY BIRTHDAY
My BIG one year blogging bash is coming up soon! My official 1 year celebration is today, but I have too much going on right now. I am planning to have a big bash the week of July 14. It will include giveaways, deal of the day opportunities, a sale, and maybe a flash freebie (that will be posted on facebook). Get yourself ready by following me here and on bloglovin, liking my facebook page, and following my TpT store!
I don't have too much to say today. So instead, I am going to ask some random questions for your to answer. :)
1. Do you watch Big Brother? I was pretty excited to hear it was starting earlier this year! It is my favorite summer tv show! I am not happy that Rachel's sister is on. And Miss Staten Island needs to go too. (Please don't post any spoilers because I never watch live.)
2. When you comment on blogs do you prefer that the blogger reply right on the blog post or in email? I usually reply to the email that comes to me when you comment. But then I feel bad because people who don't know that I do that, might look at my comments and think I am a meanie that doesn't reply to people. But I do. Unless you are a noreply blogger (which means I have no way to email back to you), then I just come to the post and reply. But if you don't check the little box to get replies sent to you, you might never know. What an ordeal huh?
3. Do you do Daily 5? I used to be completely against it. But I think I am going to give it a whirl this year. Once I get everything done, I have some really good freebies to share with you.
4. Are you following me on bloglovin? I don't want you to miss out on anything I post, so make sure you follow along with the button over there on the right. And then go to my post from Wednesday 6/26 and enter my giveaway. I think I have it set up to go until July 6 or 7.
5. Would you please show some love and click on the Top 25 logo over on the top right sidebar and vote for Third Grade Tidbits?
6. Are there any questions you have for me?
Frame from Jen Jones
Font from Kimberly Geswein
Mini me from Crystal Fox