Wednesday, January 8, 2014

What I'm Reading Wednesday

I am back with another week of What I'm Reading. This one is out of my normal genre but I couldn't pass it up.
If you are a football fan you may remember in 2007 when Kevin Everett had a bad hit when tackling and was paralyzed at the Bills season opener against Houston. Tim and I were at that game and I don't think that is an image ANYONE that saw it will ever forget. It was scary. Beyond scary. And it was unlikely that he would ever walk again. He beat the odds and this book is his story. I am not typically a nonfiction reader but when it popped up on Amazon when I was searching for something else, I just had to grab it. The book takes you through his highs and lows of recovery and is definitely worth the read if you are interested in his story or the story of what may have been influential factors in his recovery. It was very interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...