Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I know this is a new blog and all...

and I don't have many readers... at 2 I can't even say I have a few. But I would love the chance to get a customized design! I want something that is classic yet has a little bit of personality. And so, in an attempt to make this blog a little more traffic friendly (does that even make sense?) I am entering into a contest to win one. Check out Christi's work. It is really cute and definitely affordable. Cross your fingers for me... and if you want a new design enter the contest here.

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging!! Good luck with the contest! I've seen Christi's blog & designs & they are great!! :) I'm your newest follower & I am excited to follow along & share ideas. :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! Heading over to yours now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome! Christi designed my blog and I couldn't be happier. Good luck!

    Patti
    One Class, One Sound

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Patti! Your blog is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm making my rounds to wish you good luck. Welcome to the blogging world!
    Christi ツ
    Ms. Fultz’s Corner

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...