So here is my to do list...
7. Type detailed plans and gather all unit 1 SS materials to put in binder for future years
8. Create, print, laminate new IB posters (idea- type descriptions on bottom of page, teach one a day during morning meeting, have students act it out and photograph, mount picture onto page and laminate.)
11. Plan week 2
14. DL and prep math centers
21. Order closing circle book and energizers book (waiting for closing circle book to become available to ship)
23. Make Blooms questions cards (extra set to keep in my binder and a set for kids to use)
26. Make copies of papers I need for the first week
30. Plan out homework packets for week 2 (get a notebook to designate for this)
48. DL word problems and daily fix its for August
52. Personal schedule (gotta have a daily to do list so that things get done around the house too)
I honestly think there is a lot more on another sheet of paper somewhere that I can't find but for now I think this will do...
(7/21- I may or may not have just added something to the list that I just made.... just so I could cross it off)
(7/22- This list started at 27... see what I mean.. it never goes away!)